Where shall we send you the NEWEST JOBS?
Please check your email and confirm your email, so we can send you relevant jobs
AEM Solution Architect
We are looking for a workmate who is following their vocation to spend time with web development and work with open source frameworks. You are a good fit if you consider yourself as a passionate techie who is ...follow
Part Time Sales - Port Richey, FL
Your RoleBring a vibe that’s uniquely you to rue and work where you love to shop! As the face of the company, you’ll put your iconic, one-of-a-kind sense of style to work representing rue21. Your ...follow
Associate Experience Design Director
Collaborate with diverse client and agency teams to assess, refine, and leverage business, user, and technical requirements Advocate for the user, demonstrate best practices, and seek to align teams toward better ...follow
Marketing Manager-Paid Social
The Remarketing and Retargeting team is a burgeoning billion dollar-plus business, directly accountable for maximizing revenue, engagement, and lifetime value for our customers through display and social media ...follow
Supervisor/Sr Supervisor, Manufacturing - RTP Bio - Night Shift
About This RoleThe Manufacturing Supervisor/Sr. Supervisor will supervise Manufacturing Associates; schedule shift tasks; ensure GMP compliance and safety; drafts and reviews manufacturing documents; ...follow
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization. Lyft is looking ...follow
Data Engineer (Starlink Customer Experience)
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this ...follow
District Sales Executive
The focus of the District Sales Executive (DSE) is on achieving results that are aligned with the overall organization and it’s strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ...follow
Business Development Manager- South Central Region
SUMMARY:Reporting to the Regional Sales VP & Director of Architectural Sales, the Business Development Manager identifies and develops target accounts into profitable growth for the company. The position is ...follow
Staff Software Engineer
What you get to do in this role: Build high-quality, clean, scalable and reusable code by enforcing best practices around software engineering architecture and processes (Code Reviews, Unit testing, etc.) Work with the ...follow
Receptionist/Admin Assistant - Audi Central Houston
The Receptionist is the first contact to greet visitors by phone and in person. The Receptionist will primarily answer a multi-line telephone system and greet visitors in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner and ...follow
Be the direct contact for internal clients for all technical aspects during the initial engagement and kick-off stages of application development projects. Have the ability to drive high level solution architecture ...follow
Mechanical Assembly - Direct Hire
Job DescriptionIf you’re looking for a permanent Mechanical Assembly position, look no further! Kelly, in partnership with a premier organization in the Plymouth area is looking for a Mechanical Assembler. Our ...follow
Technical Product Analyst
Visa’s CyberSource division is looking for a savvy individual with a technical bend and interest in product ownership to help us continue to grow and launch new features and services.The Technical Product Analyst ...follow
STRATEGIC GROWTH PATHNew Payment FlowsVisa has a strategic growth initiative to expand beyond core consumer card payments (C2B) and into broader money movement flows between individuals, businesses, and governments. The ...follow
About Linde: Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, ...follow
Solar Sales Representative
Job Description$4,250 New Rep Bonus (1)Average Annual Compensation of First Year Sales Representatives - $90,000-$140,000Average Annual Compensation of Sales Representatives in the top 10% - $390,000Getting more out of ...follow
Group Product Manager, Search
Our MissionZocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline ...follow
Partner Marketing Manager
Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and ...follow
Weyerhaeuser Company is searching for an Electrical Maintenance Planner for the Arcadia Oriented Strand Board (OSB) facility in Simsboro, Louisiana. Arcadia OSB is located in the Sportsman's Paradise of Lincoln ...follow
Top States in United States
Top Cities in United States
Most popular jobs in United States
Top Companies in United States
- Domino's Pizza (14,164)
- Pilot Company (7,353)
- LifePoint Health (4,570)
- ALDI (4,441)
- Chipotle (4,384)
- Mount Sinai Health System (3,536)
- Encompass Health (3,371)
- American Eagle Outfitters (2,913)
- Piedmont Healthcare (2,728)
- Amedisys (2,674)
- Baptist Health (2,475)
- Morgan Stanley (2,333)
- BayCare (2,243)
- Vision Group Holdings (2,147)
- Chicago Public Schools (2,079)
Jobs in United States
The United States of America is a country made up of 50 states located almost exclusively in North America, with Alaska northwest of Canada and Hawaii in the Pacific Ocean.
Major financial, cultural, and political centers include New York and Washington, D.C on the Atlantic Coast, Chicago in the Midwest, and L.A. and San Francisco on the Pacific Coast.
What's life like in the United States?
The United States is such a big and diverse country that it can be difficult to sum up one American life. Residents are offered every kind of lifestyle from sparsely-populated farming communities to inner-city sky-rise apartments and everything in between.
The culture in the United States is similarly varied with huge film, music, and entertainment industries, as well as hundreds of world-class national parks offering some of the best outdoor recreation on the planet.
People in the United States can be very different from each other. However, they do tend to be united in being patriotic and proud of calling themselves American. English is the primary language followed by Spanish and Chinese.
Work in the United States
The United States is a highly developed economic powerhouse that often comes out on top of rankings such as GDP, purchasing power, and importer and exporter by value. With one of the largest job markets, the United States is one of the best countries when it comes to wages, income, wealth, and career and job opportunities.
The United States economy is divided into three categories – the agricultural, manufacturing, and service sectors. While agriculture and manufacturing dominated for most of the 19th and 20th centuries, the service industry now makes up the majority of the economy.
The largest industries in the United States are real estate, government, and finance and insurance, followed by healthcare, manufacturing, and retail.
Major Attractions of the United States
Here are some of the top attractions that make the United States a great place to live and work:
- Grand Canyon National Park: One of the wonders of the natural world, located in Arizona, and host to more than 6 million visitors every year.
- Statue of Liberty National Monument: A gift to the country from France in the late 1800s, this iconic statue is located on Liberty Island in New York Harbor.
- Yellowstone National Park: The first national park in the world is located in the wilderness of Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho, and showcases some of the world's most impressive landscapes, flora and fauna, as well as geothermal features.
- Yosemite National Park: Located in Central California, the 750,000-acre park is home to some of the most iconic mountains in the country, including Half Dome and El Capitan, as well as towering sequoia trees.
- Golden Gate Bridge: First opened in 1937, this iconic art deco bridge linking San Francisco to Marin County has become one of the most famous bridges in the world.
Pros and Cons of Living in the United States
- Huge diversity – The United States is home to a huge diversity of nationalities, races, languages, and religions, bringing cultures together from all over the world.
- Plenty of opportunities – Americans believe that anyone willing to work hard can be successful, and the economy offers plenty of high-quality, high-paying work.
- Quality of life – While this varies greatly within the country, the quality of life in America is higher than in many other countries in the world.
- Healthcare – The United States has a reputation for having one of the worst healthcare systems in developed countries and without insurance, it can be incredibly expensive.
- Education – While there are some of the best universities in the world in America, the inner-city public schools often rank lower than many other developed nations.
- Wealth gap – The United States has a very wide wealth gap and it can be difficult to get out of poverty or the lower working class.